Outdoors January – May 2017
I’m 2017 I’ve planned to enjoy more outdoor time with Lottie, either walking, cycling or skating. I challenged her to covering 500 miles with me this year by self propelled methods. In the last couple of years I have covered about 1500 miles each year, so to push myself I’m hoping to up this to 2000 miles.
Miles With Lottie:
- Buck Woods. 1.4miles
- Roundhay Park Magic Lantern Festival. 2miles.
- Doctors for vaccinations. 1.5 miles.
- Hewenden Mills Night Stroll 0.8 miles.
Ogden Water 1.7miles.
- Saltaire Advent Walk. 0.8 miles
- Bolton Abbey Loop 3.1 miles.
- Around London to see Aladdin. 2 miles.
- Walks to drama club. 9.7 miles.
- Walks to and from school. 12.8 miles
- Bingley Station to Shipley station along the canal. 4 miles
- Buck Woods Circular via Yorkshire Water and bridge to Esholt. 2.1 miles.
Around Twycross Zoo with Linda – 2miles
Science Fair – 2 miles
Shopping – 8.2 miles
To friends houses – 1.5 mile
To the theatre and around Manchester 3 miles
Peel park: 1.1 miles
Blair Drummond Safari Park: 3.5 miles. We zip lined across a lake, saw a monkey escape, and watched a sea lion show.Around Scotland in April: 5.1miles. We stayed in Loch Lomand, did a cadburys easter egg trail, panned for gold, and visited the Falls of Dochart in Killin.
Around Scotland in May: 19 miles. We visited Loch Ness visitors centre, had a boat trip across the Loch, saw Urquhart castle, saw dolphins in Inverness, visited Fort Augustus, walked the Foyers Falls trail, stroked shetland ponies and said hello to highland cattle, camped along the shore of Loch Ness and cooked all our meals on an open fire. On our way home we drove through Fort William and Glencoe.
Windermere: 3.2 miles
Bingley Station to Steeton Station: 8 miles
Dog walking 9.3 miles
Football evenings: 4.7 miles
Barrow-in-Furness: 3 miles
Ulverston: 4.9 miles
Guide camp: 11.2 miles
Warwick Castle: 4.8 miles.
Miles with Lottie in January – May: 144.5 miles.
Miles me January – May: 711.03 miles